Pre-Lit LED Angel Rope Light Silhouette, 42 cm
- This wonderful rope light silhouette features an elegant static multi-coloured angel
- Illuminated with Multi-coloured LED lights
- An ideal way to decorate the outside of your house at Christmas and makes for a wonderful welcome for your guests
- Lead wire length 1.5 m mains voltage plug must be mounted indoors or in a weatherproof socket/container
- Size: 38 x 42 cm
- This wonderful static rope light silhouette features a traditional Angel
- The rope light is clear and has an overall length of 2m plus a 1.5m lead wire to the BS plug
- Its a great way to decorate the outside of your house at Christmas and features hanging hoops allowing you to hang in a window or on a wall
- Mains Voltage Plug must be mounted indoors or in a waterproof socket
- Size: 41 x 37 cm
This durable, well made Rope Light Silhouette features a multi-coloured angel. In total there is 2 m of rope light with 24 leds every metre. It comes with a mains voltage BS plug and a 1.5 m lead wire to the silhouette.
This silhouette comes with three mounting points allowing you to use this in windows or on your walls outside easily. Its an ideal way to decorate your house during the Christmas period. If it is being used outdoors, please ensure the transformer is mounted indoors or in a waterproof socket. Take a look at the full range to turn your home into a winter wonderland during festive season.
This durable, well made Rope light silhouette features a traditional angel and comes on a robust frame. The frame is inlaid with 2 m of static warm white rope light. Its a great way to decorate your house during the festive period and can be mounted to any wall or window indoors or outside. If you are using this outside, please ensure that you mount the plug indoors or in a waterproof socket.
FREE Standard Delivery on orders over £50
Standard Delivery £2.95
Next Day Delivery £5.95
View our full range of Delivery options here
30 Day Hassle FREE Returns
12 Month Warranty on all items
View our full Returns Policy here